SUPPORT YOUR FELLOW PROSECUTORS
SUPPORT THE LOUISIANA JUSTICE SYSTEM
SUPPORT A SAFER LOUISIANA
PLEASE CONSIDER MAKING AN END-OF-THE-YEAR, TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION THIS CHRISTMAS
The Louisiana District Attorneys Training Foundation (LDATF) is committed to impacting the quality of your professional life in a positive way. This holiday season, please consider supporting the LDATF cause and be filled with the #Christmasspirit.
The Louisiana District Attorneys Training Foundation (LDATF) was created to improve the criminal justice system in the State of Louisiana through education and training of those who operate within the system, as well as the citizens of our state.
Examples of goals and objectives include:
• Provide enhanced education, training, resources, and information to Louisiana prosecutors, their staff and other law enforcement personnel.
• Conduct and sponsor forums, lectures, debates and similar programs for legal practitioners, law enforcement, public officials, and the public.
• Engage in activities designed to educate and inform the public on crucial legal and criminal justice issues.
• Make grants or gifts to others to conduct activities which further the mission of LDATF.
• Provide scholarships for Louisiana prosecutors and other designated members of the criminal justice system to attend training both in and out of state.
Building a safer environment is important to the future of Louisiana and all our communities. The Louisiana District Attorneys Training Foundation provides education and educational materials to address the unmet training needs of Louisiana Prosecutors and other law enforcement personnel. Consistently and professionally improving this training strengthens community criminal justice systems.
Please consider donating today. If you have donated in the past and wish to review those records, please contact Toni Zito at TONI@LDAA.ORG.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE LOUISIANA DISTRICT ATTORNEYS TRAINING FOUNDATION
This donation is tax deductible. CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR DONATION.
Thank you for your donation and for contributing to the success of the LDATF.