Here are some answers to our most common questions or frequently asked questions. Click on the question to reveal the answer.

Submit a copy of your citation, along with your contact information (correct mailing address, telephone number(s), and email address(es), to Sarah Petkovich at or fax to 504-910-3072.

Yes, you will need to call the District Attorney’s Office at 504-297-5150 to schedule an appointment. Walking in to request a meeting without an appointment is not recommended because of court schedules and meeting conflicts.

Call PPSO Criminal Records at 504-934-6808 for fee amount.  If PPSO does not have fee amount it may mean the ticket has not yet been received by our office.

Main Office

102 Avenue G, Belle Chasse, LA (next to Belle Chasse Ferry). Click here to view on Google maps.

Sub Office

28082 Highway 23, Suite 208, Port Sulphur, LA, 70083 Click here to view on Google maps

Court House Point a la Hache

18055 Highway 15, Point a la Hache, LA 70040 Click here to view on Google maps

See the calendar link by clicking here to get the times of court or call the Clerk’s Office.

See the worthless checks section on our department’s page for instructions and needed paperwork. Click here to go there now.

Plaquemines Parish Sheriff’s Office, first floor, criminal records. Visit their website for more details or to pay online. Click here to go to the website.

Location and times for your court appearance are written on your subpoena. The District Attorney’s website calendar lists all the court dates.

Most fines are payable without a court appearance. However, the most common traffic citations which are NOT payable and require mandatory court appearance are; careless operation, reckless operation, speeding in school zone, suspended driver license, no car insurance, hit and run, passing a school bus with signs out, general speed 36 mph or more over the speed limit.

Yes, a list of the fines that can be paid without a court appearance is listed on the department’s page under the Wildlife and Fisheries tab. Click here to go there now.

Pursuant to La.Ch.C. art. 412, you need an Order from the Court.

Please contact Cole Sisung at 504-206- 2090 with the Department of Youth and Family Services and inquire about the Family In Need of Services (F.I.N.S.) program.

Please contact Rhonda Bondi, Juvenile Diversion Officer with the District Attorney’s Office at 504-297-5162.

Please call 1-800-LA Help U (1-800-524-3578) hotline and leave a detailed message.

Call the Department of Children and Family Services Hotline number, 1-855-452-5437.

Please call1-800-LA Help U (1-800-524-3578) hotline and leave a detailed message.

Please call1-800-LA Help U (1-800-524-3578) hotline and leave a detailed message.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?

Please give us a call and we would be glad to help you.